Technology, Privacy and Security Law

View Only

NECoL and Creighton Speed Networking Events 2024

• 1.  NECoL and Creighton Speed Networking Events 2024

Posted 02-19-2024 11:37

Dear NSBA section members,

I know you may be getting this message a few times, sorry about that! I am sending it to the sections I still need volunteers from. Thank you for understanding!

As you hopefully remember, the NECoL and Creighton Law put on an annual Speed Networking Event with law students. The NECoL event will be March 7 from 4-5 with a happy hour until 6 (attorneys required to be there between 3:30-3:45). Creighton's event will be March 13 at 4:30 and attorneys should plan to be there at 4-4:15pm. The format is that attorneys from individual sections will sit at assigned tables, and law students will have about 5 or so minutes and then rotate until they have met with all or most (then there will be a "free" 5 minutes for them to go to wherever they want).

We need roughly 1-2 members to represent each of the practice area sections per event. If you are interested – please sign up here:  ​xlsx icon Section Representation.xlsx If your security settings do not allow you to open the link, just let me know what you'd like to sign up for and I can fill it in.

Please sign up by the start of business this Friday, Feb 23. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
    Bri

Bri Petersen, MA (she/her)
    Section Facilitator and Publications Director

Nebraska State Bar Association

635 S 14th St. #200 | Lincoln NE 68508

(402) 475-7091 x 108; Fax: (402) 475-7098
    Direct Line: (402) 742-8126

facebook-32twitter-32linkedin-32

NSBA Logo