Technology, Privacy and Security Law

View Only

Welcome to the Section Communities Page!

• 1.  Welcome to the Section Communities Page!

Posted 04-14-2023 13:01

Dear NSBA section members,

Now that dues season is officially past, I want to extend a warm welcome to all the new section members that we have (and, of course, our veteran members as well)! This includes law students, new admits, individuals who are practicing in a new area, those interested in hearing more about a different practice area, and maybe even some individuals who have been practicing in the area for some time but have decided to join the section now. Whatever your reason may be for being here, WELCOME! I hope that this becomes a great resource for you, whether you utilize it to ask questions, network, share articles and forms, whatever – this community is available to you with the NSBA's larger goal in mind: "Helping Lawyers Help People".

Since some of you have likely are not familiar with Communities, I wanted to link some helpful resources. These are very quick videos that show you exactly how to utilize the important functions available in Communities:

If you have any questions that are not addressed in these videos, please feel free to reach out to me. I am also happy to schedule a 1:1 to ensure that you can get the most out of Communities.

I look forward to seeing your dialogue and sharing!

Bri Petersen, MA (she/her)
    Section Facilitator and Publications Director

Nebraska State Bar Association

635 S 14th St. #200 | Lincoln NE 68508

(402) 475-7091 x 108; Fax: (402) 475-7098
    Direct Line: (402) 742-8126

facebook-32twitter-32linkedin-32

NSBA Logo